Please review the dental practices we currently have listed for sale in Southern California. Fill-out the contact form and list the ones you are interested in knowing more about. Or, give us a call and Dr. Kempler will contact you promptly.
PLEASE NOTE: Listings change frequently. So, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’ll be happy to help you find the perfect practice. That’s what we do.
Before speaking with Dr. Kempler, please download and sign the Confidentiality Agreement, then fax or email your signed copy back to Dr. Kempler.
Private General Practice for sale
- 4 operatories in 1200 sq ft in strip shopping center
- gross collections over $850,000/year on 3 days/week
- one dentist office – no hygienist
- huge net income – over $500,000/year
- Dr retiring after 37 years
- 5 operatories in 2400 sq ft in Professional Plaza
- gross collections approx. $300,000/year on 3 easy days/week
- 5 days of hygiene/week
- “Dentrix” software and Dexus digital x-rays
- all specialties referred out
Beautiful Private General Practice for sale
- grosses over $600,000 on 3 1/2 days/week
- 4 operatories with digital xrays, Panorex, and computer system
- Dr retiring after 35 years
- private insurance and PPO’s
- 3 days of hygiene/week
- Rent only $2,900/month inclusive
Beverly Hills coming soon
“When I sold my first practice I learned the pitfalls of dealing with a Broker that is NOT also a dentist. That experience was a costly one.”
Listen to an interview with Dr. Kempler here
Don’t buy or sell a practice until you listen to this informative interview with Paula Thomas, VP of Marketing at Thomas and Fees Accountancy Corporation, and Dr. Kempler. Together they discuss the most critical aspects of buying or selling a practice.
For additional interviews about the business side of dentistry visit Thomas & Fees, CPAs on YouTube.